The 11 Question Tag

4:38 PM


The 11 Question Tag!!
Hi Guys,
I was tagged by Cindy Saul of Life as a Young Christian 
The Rules:
Post the rules
You must post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you.
11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
Remember to let them know you tagged them.
No tag backs...
Let the tagger know when you answered their questions
11 Random Things
1  I prefer cold showers to hot ones
2. I am a certificate freak, i have attended countless courses. i just like the idea of finishing something and getting a certificate
3. i buy alot of stuff i do not use (terrible habit, mostly beauty products)
4. My favorite cereal is coco pops, i practically lived on it at some point till i went broke
5. I tend to overthink at times, im always scared something will happen so i hardly ever have fun to the max(im the one that watches wide eyed at parties to make sure nobody gets kidnapped lol)
6. I have too many bags and not enough shoes
7. i zone out very easily, my attention span is really short
8. I believe in God and heaven and eternal life
9. I still dont know what i want to spend the rest of my life doing
10. Im terrible at math. i dont even bother with it anymore, i have this little calculator i carry around in my bag x_x
11. I can eat a whole Strawberry cheesecake by myself (in a day) *rick ross grunt*


11 Questions from Cindy of Life as a Young Christian
1 What is the one physical feature that you get complimented on most often?
* My legs, theyre long and i like to show them off ;)

2 What are the 5 most important things in your life?
  *God. My family. Fashion and Photography. My Law Course and Foooddd

3 How superstitious are you?
   * Not very superstitious

4 What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
   *walked around for a while with my skirt in my underwear x_x

5 What is your one achievement that makes you the most proud?
  * Graduating from an 8 month leadership course (im not very patient)

6 What three things would you take with you to an island?
   * My Bible, My handbag, and my camera

7 What is your worst dating experience?
   * Finally agreed to date this guy on Monday, then he moved to Greece on wednesday

8 Define your fashion style
  *fun, a little bit edgy and always comfortable

9 Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
  *I see myself happy doing something i love and being successful at it

10 Are you a night owl or a morning person?
  *definately a night owl. im up at 3am typing this

11 If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
   *Paris!
  
TAGS
Uduak of Finally ME
Kachi of Bitemylowerlips
Onyinye of FashionPhoenix
Funbi of DatFunkyFro
Roseanne of Roseanne's Carrefour
Tiwi of Tiwis Closet

QUESTIONS
1. What do you do with your free time?
2. If you had to give up all of your clothing and keep just 3 items, what would they be?
3. Favorite Food?
4. What are you studying/ did you study in school?
5. What makes you happy?
6. Why did you start your blog?
7. Cats or Dogs?
8. If you had one wish.....?
9. Favorite song of all time?
10. Romance, Comedy, Action or Horror?
11. What inspired the name of your blog?

Hope you guys enjoyed the little bits and pieces about me
xo.
btw my eyes were open in both pictures in this post. tiny eyes rule!

 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. WOW, I really enjoyed reading about you!! You are so interesting... Great pics as well!!
    I also zone out very easily... Lol

    Love,
    www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so gorgeous, love your style and blog.


    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your certificate thing.lol
    im not alone in my weirdness.
    thanks for tagging me.I have done the post.x:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You're welcome babe. Ill go check it out now :)

      Delete
  4. its so cool to know a little more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u're just a fine girl.. thanks for the tag btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!!! thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe