Hair Inspiration

11:43 AM


Sources: Lecoil, Blackgirllonghair

Look at these pictures and tell me that natural hair is not beautiful
I simply cannot wait for my hair to grow out
ill probably put it in a weave soon so ill stop touching it
i just love it so much.

In other news i was tagged by OddNaijaChick to do the Elevens challenge
Since i have already done the tag i will just answer her questions.

1. If you had to name the one thing that frightens you most about growing old, what would it be?
-It would have to be physical restraint, not being able to move around as freely or to jump and dance

2. 500 years from now, only one book which exists today will still be available. Which book should it be?
-The Bible.

3. Name something you do when you are alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.
-Twerk

4. What is the most annoying thing that someone could do to you?
-Falsely accuse me of something i didnt do. Pisses me the hell off.

5. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
-Try to do everything i have always wanted to do in that time

6. If you could have one super power, what would you want and why?
-Jean Greys power, whatever it is. Because its just awesome

7. If a movie were made about your life, what would the theme song be?
-YOLO (i really need to stop saying this, its becoming a bad habit)

8. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
-My brother makes it his duty to make me really angry everyday. Todays bit has come and gone and i am not angry anymore

9. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up and why would it be hard to lose?
-My family and friends because i dont think i would be able to function properly without them

10. What do you do when you are bored?
-I go blog surfing and i sketch clothes (these two happen the most in class x_x)

11. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
-That i greatly inspired someone  

In some more other news, im going to be at home for another week. My school has released an official statement saying we will resume on the 18th and i cant wait.
Ill probably spend this week styling and shooting people just because i can.
Have a great week everyone!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This was a lovely read. When i got to the twerk part, i was mentally singing "how low can you go" lol. I would love to see you twerk tho :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. natural hair is really beautiful. love it.

    check how i wore mine here: http://msvanvee.blogspot.com/2012/05/afro-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love natural hair too....I'm thinking of starting my "hair journey" in a few years... need to embrace the bush that is my afro in all its glory :-)

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. natural hair will always be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last pic is everything!

    Lol@ Twerk. So do i, I can't help it

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl 

    Enter the Confessions Of A City Girl x PrintRunner Giveaway- only two days left!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful inspiration, I cant wait for when I bring my afro out.

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing better than woman AND men with their NATURAL HAIR.
    NOTHING BETTER.

    THE REST ARE OTHERS SOCIETIES's BULLSHIT.

    WE MUST STAY OURSELVES.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe