100 Truths

12:33 PM


1. Last drink: Water
2. Last phone call: Mom
3. Last text message:  Mtn
4. Last song you listened to: Sweetio - Raquel ft Sarkodie
5. Last time you cried: Yesterday


SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on: I dont think so...No
8. Kissed someone: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: Lol, Yes


LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Green
13. Black
14. White
15. Red


 HAVE YOU:
16. Made new friends:  Not recently
17. Fallen out of love: Nope
18. Laughed until you cried: yupp
19. Met someone who changed you: err. im not sure
20. Found out who your true friends were: not sure about this either
21. Found out someone was talking about you: many times
22. Kissed anyone on your friends list: what list are we talking about?
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: again, what list are we talking about?
25. Do you have any pets: I LOVE DOGS
26. Do you want to change your name: No, my name is awesome
27. What did you do for your last birthday: I had a good time
28. What time did you wake up today: 6.30am
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: i was alseep
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: to have alot of money so i can buy myself expensive things.
31. Last time you saw your father:  Sunday :(
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I love my life, i wouldnt change a thing.
33. What are you listening to right now: Toh Bad - Niyola
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: ive talked to a person named Thomas
35. What’s getting on your nerves right now?: Land Law ough
36. Most visited webpage: Google.com
37. Current city: Lagos
38. Nicknames: Lamidz, Coke, Coca-cola, Fanta, Skoko G, Butterscotch, Midz, The G.  (dont ask)
39. Best Friend: Asobele is being a prick atm
40. Zodiac Sign: Taurus (just wanna shalla to my taurus sisters, Princess, Nne, D-money, mofe i see you guys lol)
41. Male or female or transgendered: Female
42. Primary School: ULSS
43. Middle School: We don't have that in Nigeria
44. High school: International School Lagos (also wanna send a quick shalla to my ISL niggz, i see you lol)


45. Hair color:&nbspBlack
46. Long/medium/short: Short
47. Height: 5'8
48. Do you have a crush on someone: yes
49: What do you like about yourself: I love everything about myself. im friggin awesome. im the one for me. my own soulmate. give me me anyday.
50. Piercings: i have 3 extra on my ears
51. Tattoos: None...i had henna for a bit though
52. Righty or Lefty: Righty 


 FIRSTS:
53. First Surgery: None
54. First Piercing: Ears
55. First Best Friend: Tayo Longe
56. First Sport you Joined: Taekwando
57. First Pet: I had this dog i named her Fanta, she was a ho.
58. First Vacation: Ghana. it wasnt really a vacation. my mom was no fun.
59. First Concert: Rhythm Unplugged 2011
60. First Crush: i can remember some stupid ass boys from primary school but i dont think i crushed on any of them 


 RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating: watermelon
62. Drinking: nothing
63. Talking to: my mom
64. I’m about to: </>workout with NTC
65. Listening to: music
66. Thinking about: Food
67. Waiting for: money to come into my account

YOUR FUTURE:
68. Want kids: Yes, I want two kids, preferably twins
69. Want to get married: of course
70. Careers in mind: I'll get back to you on this

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes: Lips
72. Hugs or kisses: huggsss
73. Shorter or taller: Taller
74. Older or Younger: Older
75. Romantic or Spontaneous : spontaneous
76. Nice stomach or nice arms: nice arms
77. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
78. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
79. Trouble maker or hesitant: Trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER:
81. Drank hard liquor: yes
82. Lost glasses/contacts: Naa
83. Kissed on 1st date: err
84: Broken someone’s heart: Yes.
85. Had your own heart broken: No. Can't let no nigga break my heart. I'm unbreakable. Humph
86. Been arrested: Yes. LOL
87. Turned someone down: yes
88. Cried when someone died: Yes
89. Liked a friend that is of the same sex: Yes o

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Yes
91. Miracles: Yes
92. Love at first sight: I don't think it's realistic
93. Heaven: Yes
94. Santa Claus: No
95. Kissing on the first date: If you like the person a lot, yeah
96. Angels: I'm not sure

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yes. Sigh
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: Lol. Yes
99. Wish you could change things in your past?: No. We learn from our mistakes
100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths?: Yes!!!


And now some of my regular everyday outfits for your viewing pleasure












You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loll!
    Nice.
    Love ur ankara pants.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Ankara pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really looked good in all your outfits, i like them. especially the white and black, really sexy. hot hot mide

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe