Dogtooth

12:20 PM




                                                                             Photos by Yemi







Hi Guys!
I wore this outfit to a wedding a while ago and it was inspired by Tosin of AfricanismCosmopolitan.


I don’t know if you guys noticed but I stopped putting up my outfit details, like where I got the clothes from and all that mostly because most of the stuff I used to wear was vintage but I got some emails asking why I stopped and since I’ve started buying/making clothes ill start again.
Soooo,
Top: Gift

Skirt: Tailor made, I really wanted something in dogtooth so my friend Princess got me the fabric for my birthday and I made this skirt, a top and a dress, you’ll be seeing them soon.

Shoes: Qupid

Clutch: www.thingsnigerianslove.com

Rings and Neckpiece: Lagos Market

Watch: Casio (asos)

Also, I might be doing a ‘cheap and fast eyebrow tutorial for the lazy girl’ once I can figure out how to work videos. Hope you all are doing alright.

Also the fashion networking party I talked about in my last post has been postponed. Sad I know.
But I will definitely update you guys about it with details and all that.
xoxo


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Classy all the way!! I love the print of the skirt and the peplum top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! Love the combo peplum/midi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look! Love the skirt! Fab print!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CASUAL AND CHIC i love it !!!
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ALWAYS SAY THIS U DRESS SO WELL.....LOVE LOVE LOVE...
    thanks for visiting my blog....gracias

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe