Mabel

5:14 AM



Hello My People!

I know, I know, its been such a long time. I can't even explain it.
As some of you know, I am currently serving in Calabar, Cross River state.
I've been there for three months now and I cant tell you i'm having a great time.

I'm working at a law firm which isn't so bad, it's just that my body has not fully adjusted to this 9-5 idea. Its just home-work and back home. And then on the weekends I rest or try to catch up with my friends.

I planned to do a lot of exploring and shooting during my service year but you know life had other plans.
Ill be doing another post on my experiences in calabar so let me not talk too much here.

I named this post Mabel because I already have a post named Bella. Everyone this is Bella Alubo. I met her in camp but I already knew her from instagram. Shes one of those people whose vibe you just fall in love with. She's like the ultimate flower child and when I finally woke up from my creative slumber I knew I had to shoot her.

Unfortunately, like 5 minutes into the shoot it started raining so I couldn't get as many images as I wanted. I still love these images though, Bella has very piercing eyes and i'm glad I was able to capture them.

You can follow her on instagram and twitter @BellaAlubo

Talk to you guys soon!

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. That's an interesting look, and great backdrop. Warm greetings and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read the post on your experiences in Calabar.
    It's nice that there are cool people serving in your batch too :)

    www.tukesquest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, but it totally sucks that we hardly ever get to hang out.

      Delete
  3. Bella is so beautiful. I love the pictures.

    Missed you here Mide.

    Epiphany29
    Tips on paring jewelry with different necklines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is, and so tall too. Thanks for the love sweetie

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will adjust soon hopefully. Can't wait to read your post on your experiences in calabar.. and ohh loads of pictures too! :-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Funmi! I can't wait to share, although i have to stock up on pictures, i haven't taken a lot. :(

      Delete
  5. Mide ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ You're amazing. I love all the pictures and you're easily the most interesting girl I've met in Calabar xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does have piercing eyes and her winged eyeliner is always good!!
    www.toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her eyes are truly piercing, you were able to capture them right. She is a beautiful woman.



    www.lilyofnigeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look stunning .. wanna check out my blog , (follow eachother?)
    https://sui-generisfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so beautiful! Can't wait to hear Tales of Calabar by Mide LOL.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe