Daniel Wellington

9:10 AM






Hello Everyone!

I had been eyeing these Daniel Wellington watches for a while now, i love all of the interesting images the international bloggers have been creating with the watches.
So when i got an email saying they wanted to send me one I was like hayyyyyyy I've blown, forget!

There were soo many watches to choose from but I chose the 'Classic Bristol' because it looked very simple and sophisticated.
My watch got to me in about 2 weeks and delivery service was amazing because I kept getting email updates with tracking information so i knew where my watch was and at what time.

So my gift to you guys is a discount code for 15% off any purchase and it expires in a month and a half so better hurry!
Code: ''MIDECOKERDW''


I hope everyone is doing well, I've been stressed with work but im excited to be going to Lagos next month.
Talk soon!





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh wow I am so jealous! It looks amazing on you!

    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...can't wait to get one but the way my finances are set up, that definitely isn't happening soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've blown oh! we are waiting for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely... it's not girly... or feminine.
    I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice love!
    Aha you've made it

    www.thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe