Calabar 2016 Photo Diary

1:17 AM



The Food













My Friends






                                                         

                                                       The Beautiful Things I Saw







Hi Guys,

So as you know I spent a year in Calabar for my NYSC and I had the best time.
It's a small city and the people are really hospitable so I'm really happy I took the bold step to live away from my family.

It was my first time living away from home and for the first few months I was uncomfortable and unhappy but after a while I decided to just enjoy myself and the rest is history.

This is basically a round up of my time in Calabar, If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
(all photos taken with my iphone)













You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Awwww! You really took Calabar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snaps when you went out with your friends always looked so lit, glad you had a good time there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I did and I'm still upset you didn't come 😒

      Delete
  3. I'm in Benin now for the first time and I wasn't too excited at first but seeing these pictures is enough motivation for me not to spend a terrible year here. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make the best of it, make new friends and go on adventures. I realized it was my last year to have fun before starting work and being a serious adult so I had all the fun I possibly could.

      Delete
  4. ... You sure had more fun than those of us Living in Calabar.
    Your photography skill is so cool.
    Your welcome to come again :)
    Asiere meaning Good night 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I did have a lot of fun and hopefully I get to come again.
      Asiere!

      Delete
  5. I love this post style. I might just do small copy copy. 🙈🙈🙈. Now I want to go to Calabar.

    www.theblackwriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww nice, you are one of the few people I know that had a good time in Calabar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was fun! Thank you for sharing those photos here. I hope to see here more content on the topic.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe