Atican Beach with my Infinix S2

7:01 AM


A regular selfie
our WEfie!




Hi People,

I spent Monday at Atican beach with my brand new Infinix S2, I was very excited to test out the camera and i'm really happy with the way the photos came out.

Atican beach is in the Ajah axis off Abraham Adesanya Estate, this would be my third time visiting the place and i'm really impressed with how much it has developed.

There are huts for picnics, bouncy castles and slides for kids...and a stage with constant music for those who just want to dance.
We got some really nice food from the guest house there, I don't have a picture because we devoured it lol and they also have grilled food which I can't vouch for.

Its good for a family get together only thing is it can get really crowded, just like every other good place in Lagos. I've concluded that Nigerians like enjoyment sha!

All photos in this post were taken with the infinix S2, see more about the phone below:
Infinix Mobility ushers in its first product for 2017 with the world’s first wefie smartphone; the Infinix S2! The new smartphone is the 2nd product from the brand's hugely successful lifestyle ‘HOT S’ series.


The ‘Infinix S2’ marks new innovation and also lifestyle upgrade for consumers with the introduction of a Dual front camera which reinvents the notion of selfies bringing about a whole new concept now known as the ‘Wefie’.


The first smartphone crafted with ‘Wefie’ functionalities helps users capture the best moments with their group of friends and is also infused with beautification features all crafted into its 8MP and 13MP dual front cameras. The camera quality also covers 135 degrees wide angle for the perfect Wefie.

This is my favorite feature, just a tap to unlock the phone
Infinix S2 comes in two variations, the S2 & S2 Pro featuring Dual front 8MP and 13MP cameras with front flash (Wefie), 13mp back camera, 4G (LTE), Octa core processor, 16GB + 2GB – 3GB RAM, 5.2 HD Screen, 3000mah battery, XOS 2.2  (Infinix user interface) on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.


The new smartphone comes in four unique fashionable colors ranging from Black, Blue, Sunset pink & Champagne Gold.

The new Infinix S2 is available on Jumia.com.ng, all partner outlets nationwide, while the Infinix S2 Pro is only available at all Slot stores.










You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wonderful and fun photos, looks like you had a nice time. Warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots especially the one of the group of people playing football. You've got a great eye really but I'm sure you already know that.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking to change my phone and switching to Infinix is not a bad idea. My first experience with them was not that great but I think I might give this a try.

    Beautiful pictures.

    www.molarabrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I want to go to the ocean so much! But it's winter here where I live. And I need to wait at least half a year to feel the sun and to swim in the river. I hope my Essay box job will allow me to go to the sea thins year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos,I hope to see more updates from you. I learned a lot from the insight you shared here. It's good to learn more about this topic, and if you have some free time or you're curious about some celebrity basic information, you can visit celeb networth and search for it.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe