What i wore to Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2015

9:09 AM





Day 1
Cape/sleeveless blazer and Ripped Jeans: Desire 1709Fashion
Turtle neck : Gift
Nikes : Random store



Day 2
Dress : Desire1709Fashion
Shoes: Gbemisoke Shoes c/o Kaymu
Purse: Vintage closet




Day 3
 Cape, Shoes, cuff and Necklace : Desire1709Fashion
Black dress : Primark






                                                                                   Day 4


 Purple Suit : Custom Made, I also wore it here
Shoes : Aldo
Necklace : Desire1709Fashion



Hi Guys!

So i got the opportunity to be styled by Desire1709Fashion boutique for fashion week and it was awesome.
They are located at 3, Adebola street, off Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere
and 3, Jerry Iriabe Street, off Admiralty way, Lekki
Phone: 07083061175
BBpin: 2AD2C200
Instagram: Desire1709Fashion

I was very excited to meet some of the bloggers i follow like Berry and Fola pictured above, also Eki, the Chameleon Blogger.
And it was fun catching up with all of my other blogger friends, special shoutout to Henry Uduku for my photo from Day 1.
And my Babygirl Cassie Daves who took my dope photos on day 2 and 3
It was a very tiring experience but on the plus side i got some really awesome photos so i'm good.
I wont ask what your favorite look is because im sure everyone will say Day 3 but i hope you enjoyed my posts/photos from fashion week.






You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. My favorite look is actuall Day 1.
    Very Simple and it looks comfortable too!
    You looked amazing throughout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that was my least favourite look o, but it was def the most comfortable. Thanks love

      Delete
  2. Yay, it was lovely meeting you too!

    And my favorite is Day 2. It's girly and flirty and classic.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berry, I felt like a girly girl on that day

      Delete
  3. Ehen. No photo thanks to me too oh *side eye*

    Loved your looks but yes! I think that day 3 was my best and you definitely took good pictures from the show.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool Cassie I took it from his blog that's why, but I've edited it now thanks for the photos :* :*

      Delete
  4. Day 3 for the win! Day 1 looks super comfy too, definitely something I'd wear.

    You looked good on all days, and thanks for keeping us informed on all the happenings...wasn't able to attend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can totally see you in the day one outfit, you'd kill it

      Delete
  5. Love your friend's too/jacket on Day 1!
    Also that purple suit is bae

    BLEURGH - www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told her I was coming for it as well, it's a kind of kimono/poncho. Thanks Onyxsta

      Delete
  6. Love day 1 and day 3 outfits!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the looks and how you stayed true to your feminine style. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esther, I tried to incorporate my style into everything outfit

      Delete
  8. I love outfit 3, you looked amazing. Mehn I really missed this year! I guess next year is in the works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooovvveee Day 1 look. So fab. I remember the purple suit from your final year costume day right? . You looked really gorg, simple and sophisticated at the same time. I am so copying your Day 1 look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, and you're totally correct, a whole suit cannot go to waste na

      Delete
  10. I love Day 2 look, so girly and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Day 2 look, that dress is so pretty.xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I wish I could have kept it, it was so free

      Delete
  12. I love day 1 & 2 but all the look are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all looks it's so hard to choose a fav.
    Oh and we both have the same neckpiece you wore in Day 1 ;)

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came with a black dress, tell me you have it, we could totally do a shoot around it

      Delete
  14. Day 1 and 3 are my faves! You looked really amazing.

    www.zeeszone.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the day 1 look maybe because I am a sneakers kinda girl but then yaaay! for Day 4 cos I'm a purple kinda girl too LOL. You looked amazing.
    wumituase.wprdpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The purple look is my favourite.

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe