Hendrix

9:22 AM






 Hi Guys,

so i had a sudden bout of inspiration and i decided to style and shoot my brother.

He brought out this shirt which actually belongs to my dad and i saw that it had a 70's vibe to it.

i digged out this scarf, put my 70's inspired sunglasses on him and threw on some of my cool kid jewelry and here we are.

He posted one of the photos on instagram and one of his friends said he looked like Jimi Hendrix so i googled him and we almost nailed the look we just needed more hair.


In unrelated news, i was posted to Cross River state for NYSC, im going at the end of the month and i do not know what to expect. Have any of you served there? what was it like? any tips for me? even general tips

Im thinking of staying there for the whole year but my parents want me to redeploy back to Lagos, ive never been away from home so im thinking it might be a good experience. yay or nay?

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Yup! Def the Jimi Hendrix look. Nice photos as well. It wont be a bad idea to spend your service year in Cross river. New environ, new experiences..

    Epiphany29.com
    Oh! What A Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! i know right, definitely considering it

      Delete
  2. Cross River is good fun!! Stay the entire year - you'll be glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I love the glasses.
    www.zeeszone.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. U wud enjoi Calabar.especially d captain city(Calabar) I schooled dere. Congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I wanted to get posted to Cross River so I could work at Ebony life tv, explore Obudu Cattle Ranch and visit Tinapa. My parents weren't down with that so I got Lagos.
    If you stay in Cross River, i will actually come and visit, maybe for the Calabar Jazz Festival in December. Sarah of PrincessAudu.blogspot.com and Oghosa of Foodjunkiegirl.blogspot.com got posted to Cross River. I know Sarah is definitely staying there, not sure about Oghosa sha but you see, small blogging community already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about exploring the place as well, you should come o, it will be a funtime coconut chips :D

      Delete
  6. That is a cool shirt!!!
    Toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!
    www.accordingtolarz.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe