Bella

12:51 PM




 I know it has been such a long time but i have had the most interesting month and i cannot wait to share with you all.
In my last post, i stated that i was posted to Cross River state for NYSC, fortunately i only spent 5 days there because i had to go to Abuja for my Call to bar screening, i decided to stay in Abuja with my friend for the rest of camp because although i enjoy things like camp, the location and environment was NOT working for me.
Fellow blogger Sarah was posted there as well and you can read her experience here
Since i went to Abuja from camp, i didn't have any clothes and although i would have loved to shoot some outfits with the bloggers i think i had a better time creating images of them.

I have been following Bella on Instagram since i saw one of her posts on the Jumia Style Blog, her makeup was flawless, her personal style is free spirited and from her photos i just wanted to be her friend.
I sent her a dm and she was so nice, she already had this location in mind and in like 10minutes we were done with the shoot. It was effortless and she was definitely a dream to shoot. I love how the images came out and i cannot wait to work with her again.

Check out Bella's blog here and show some love!


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love her blog too and her outfit captures your description of her. She rocked Grace's gafasandals as well. I do hope you decide to serve in Calabar. I wish I could have escaped the camp, lucky you and thanks for sharing my story.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her vibrant outfit and the make-up is flawless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her style is really simple but chic as well, i love it.

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple and chic are the perfect words to describe her

      Delete
  4. This was so fun to do, girl! Can't wait to return the favour! Come back sooooon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella just stays slaying <3 <3 …..amazing work Mide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely... we can't wait to have you back love

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog
    Check out www.avisualdiscoveryblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww your pictures are a breath of fresh air!!...and Bella looks divine as well!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe