New ALG

12:13 AM


ALG is an urban clothing company run by a couple of my friends and we had a mini shoot the other day to show off their new collection. i really love the ankara pockets on the v-necks and also the ankara shorts.
It was a lot of fun cos it was not serious and a lot of my goons were around lol
To see more  pictures  and/or make orders for some of the products you can visit their site www.Alwayslookgood.com.ng
Follow them on twitter @ALGclothing
Or check out their facebook page www.facebook.com/algclothing
I hope you guys like the pictures ^_^



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous collections!
    Thanks for your comment, am your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE those shorts and the bracelets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ankara shorts and bracelets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photography. I love this post with all these beautiful black people of darker tones :) The collection is dope.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, a million years late but thanks lol. I am now following you and hope you return the favor :) Thanks dear!!!!

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone looks so stylish!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pics...
    Especially cos i see some of my people here.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe