Happy Food, Calabar

4:17 AM




 Hi Guys,

So I've been to Happy Food twice, first for Chakie and Zahzees celebratory dinner and the second time for my birthday in May (that's how long ago this post should have gone up smh)
Its on the same road as my office so I had been passing it everyday thinking that they had shut down, just to show you how bad it looks on the outside.
To my surprise, upon entering, the place looked legit, complete with Asian men singing terrible karaoke versions of Rihannas songs.

Location: Ndidem Usang Iso (Marian) Road. Just mention happy food, everybody knows it.

Pricing: I expected it to be cheaper than usual since its Calabar and nobody really eats Chinese food but I was wrong.
Spring Rolls - N150 per roll
Fried Rice - N1500
Noodles (actually spaghetti) - N1500
Sauces - N2500 per plate
*All plates were medium size
Drinks are priced regularly.

Service: Like every other food place, the service was terrible. The waiters were rude, the food came late. At this point, I don't even bother when it comes to service in Calabar.

Ambience: The place is dark and the ACs don't work properly. They put a little effort into the decoration, there's this really nice plant wall pictured above but that's about it.

Would I go again? The food is decent so yes.

Have you been to HappyFood? what did you think?



You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Interesting fact about the service, didn't know it was that bad in Calabar.

    www.tukesquest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To think that I spent years in Calabar but never went to HappyFood. Tsk tsk tsk at poor customer service. Lovely pictures tho.

    Epiphany29.com
    One denim dress, two different ways

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how happy those foods are but I would be super happy to eat em all thats for sure haha. Lovely foods, looks totally yummy. Great pics and writing as well.
    I gotta visit this place sometime, sounds amazing quality foods at an affordable price.
    click here for E-Cig coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So yummy!!
    i nominated you for the mystery blogger Award
    https://lagosgirlonabudget.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/the-mystery-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so yummy! I would like to taste your delicious dishes, thanks for sharing these pretty interesting facts with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this delicious dishes posted in this Site. My mouth is full of water... I always prefer to choose the vegetable foods in my daily food diets. It will comfortable for me and also providing good health because i knows the nutritional values of vegetables. I love the vegetable foods very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking So Yummy and i am sure to try at home at once follow on your recipe Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are so beautiful and I am a food lover guy. I always try something new in my kitchen. I love to add avocados in every recipe because of its health benefits. You can read more about the health benefits of avocados if you add regularly in your diet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect post and you are updating the food items in a wonderful way, Healthy food diets will gives the best results to the body health.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog thanks for sharing this informative blog with us.
    Cheap Tapentadol 100 mg USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today lots of people are more interest to eat more fast food system. Lots of people had no time. So they are give preference to the happy food items. happy foods item is gives the yummy taste. But compare to natural food items, it is not gives best taste. I always prefer the fresh vegetables in my daily food diet. Because it is contain many nutritional values. So I never miss the fresh vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Really Awesome Food blog and i followed you last 1 year and i tried many items read after your blog and i am very big fan of Midecoker. I would like to suggest, you have too promte your blog and make or improve your online presence like social media, facebook, insta, youtube, and many more social media sites. Midecoker blog and its recipes will on be top of serp oss you have to improve you rank. It is my little suggestion to you because i would be everyone make delicious food followed to you

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe!

Subscribe!

Subscribe